Whether or not you make (or keep) any New Year Resolutions, January is a great time to get organized and think about the year ahead. Journalists have been doing it since pre-Thanksgiving feasts if the thousands of “2011” articles and predictions published in the past week are any indication. As my holiday employment comes to a close, my alma matter tries to win its first football championship, and I continue to tread the waters of the real world, I cannot help but make some plans for my year ahead.
- I will be posting on this blog once a week for all of 2011.
- I will submit at least one job application every week until I find full-time employment.
- I will try a new recipe each week for the next 50 weeks.
- I will develop a weekly exercise routine and get outside even if its too cold / too hot.
- I will connect with someone I have not spoken to in a long time every week since I actually want to be friends with many of my hundreds of “friends”.
I know it won’t be easy, but it might be fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful. My list is short and sweet because anything more would just get forgotten after January. To help with blogging inspiration (in case life ever feels uneventful) I am going to make use of The DailyPost here on WordPress.
If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments or share something interesting with others.